Sienna Miller is effortlessly cool, she wears little or no make-up during the day and her hair is always kind of messy. However, when she attends red carpet events, she sure does know how to turn heads. While trends may come and go, Sienna’s style, influenced by the 60’s and 70’s, is timeless.
Sienna Miller is an actress, model, fashion designer, but her style icon status is what made her famous. She enjoys keeping it casual, mixing vintage pieces with designer clothes and high street brands. Also, Sienna enjoys certain pieces so much, that she wears them over and over again. Since she is half British, half American, Sienna mixes both influences, always staying true to herself. She likes to experiment, but today we are going to focus on outfits that made her a superstar.
It’s all about the Bag
Saffiano & Tessuto Tote by Prada is among Sienna’s favorite bags. She wore that bag during summers and winters, to parties and while going for a walk. In this outfit, she mixed simple white top tank with a lace mini, and grey long cardigan, in grey, a piece that every woman should have. Animal printed gladiator flat sandals and vintage inspired sunglasses are what make this outfit chic, while keeping it refreshingly comfy, and easy.
- Prada – Saffiano & Tessuto Tote (saksfifthavenue.com)
- Chloé Sunglasses (luisaviaroma.com)
- Sigerson Morrison Gladiator Sandal (lagarconne.com)
- Bennet Belt (stevenalan.com)
- Acne Cardigan (lagarconne.com)
- River Island Skater Skirt (riverisland.com)
- Necklace (hm.com)
- Vionnet Asymmetric Top (net-a-porter.com)
Black & White
For a more formal event, Sienna went for a trendy and classic look. White harem pants with a chain belt and basic grey top are something that you can wear everywhere. To add some elegance, Sienna chose a black boyfriend blazer and statement jewelry pieces. Shinny high heels made the whole outfit more sensational. It is interesting how much you can do by using only black and white and their shades.
- Stam Tank (allsaints.com)
- Blue Nile Pavé Diamond Bangle Bracelet (bluenile.com)
- Kenneth Jay Lane Cuff (net-a-porter.com)
- Earrings (boticca.com)
- Lulu Townsend Viandra Sandal (dsw.com)
- Chain Belt (zara.com)
- Harem Trouser (houseoffraser.co.uk)
Summer boots are a huge trend at the moment, so this outfit might inspire you what to wear them with. Choose a matching messenger bag and the every summer’s must have – a floral dress. While the whole outfit is rather plain, denim vest made it not only interesting, but also added a touch of the 90’s. Hoop earrings and a casual hair style made this floral outfit turn into something more edgy, with a touch of grunge style.
- Dress (ralphlauren.com)
- Denim Waistcoat (bestseller.com)
- Jeffrey Campbell Booties (shopbop.com)
- Vintage Sunglasses (love-worn.com)
- Hoop Earrings (endless.com)
- Messenger Bag (etsy.com)
For a summer party, Sienna decided to wear a skirt as a dress. It is a great replacement for a little black loose fit dress. Wear it with a pair of white pumps and dare to wear sequins during the day. Instead of a little one color jacket, try the sparkly one that will look even better if you used sunless tan lotion.
- Dress (houseoffraser.co.uk)
- Hawaiian Tropic Self Tan Creme (nelly.com)
- Cuff $65 (jcrew.com)
- Necklaces (endless.com)
- Pumps (shoptheshoebox.com)
- Massimo Alba Cardigan (farfetch.com)
Red Carpet Time
If you are attending a formal party or you plan to rock the red carpet, try wearing a colorful, free spirited gown. Instead of an elegant necklace, wear a brooch. It is timeless but forgotten. That is what makes Sienna Miller’s style that great – she knows how to dress up for an occasion, while wearing something old, like a brooch, something sexy, in this case that is the strapless gown with a split, with a simple pair of black sandals and a box like clutch with gold details. Pretty in pink, don’t you think?
- Nicholas Kirkwood Sandals (farfetch.com)
- Alexander McQueen Dress (matchesfashion.com)
- Sonia Rykiel Brooch (theoutnet.com)
- Elie Saab Rectangle Box Clutch (boutique1.com)
- Dior Rouge (sephora.com)
Black jumpsuit and colorful details are an excellent choice for any night occasion. Whether you go for a dinner or dancing all night, Sienna Miller has an outfit solution for you. Python print heels, textured clutch, and powerful belt make this combination both versatile, and attractive. Probably the best lesson from Sienna’s style is that you do not need to work hard in order to look great, all you need are key pieces and a little imagination.
- Sportmax Jumpsuit (my-wardrobe.com)
- Belt (riverisland.com)
- Alexandre Birman Platform Sandals (net-a-porter.com)
- Kendra Scott Earrings (laylagrayce.com)
- Christopher Kon Gwendolyn Clutch (endless.com)
Cover photo: unweb.fr